Sprimag photo of original employees
Sprimag History
  • 1906        
Foundation of the Sprimag parent "Anstalt für Präzisions-Mechanik OTTO HEINRICH" in Leipzig
  • 1906
Patent for Spray Gun
  • 1925
Company foundation of Sprimag in Leipzig through Otto Heinrich
  • 1928
Round Table Coating Machine
  • 1935
New company building in Leipzig, Engelsdorf
  • 1935
Flat Bed Coating Machine
  • 1938
Chain-type Coating Machine
  • 1941
Internal Coating Machine for black plate cans
  • 1946
Internal Coating Machine for Collapsible Tubes
  • 1949
New building in Nabern/Teck
(Baden-Württemberg, Germany)
  • 1952
Internal Coating for Aerosol-Cans
  • 1955
Transfer of the Head Office to Kirchheim/Teck
(Baden-Württemberg, Germany)
  • 1960
Tube Latexing Machine
  • 1962
Horizontal Internal Coating Machine 
(Type series HIL)
  • 1989
Foundation of a subsidiary
in New Jersey, USA 
  • 1991
Three-axis Coating Machine
  • 1997
Transfer of the subsidiary Sprimag Inc.
to Cincinnati, Ohio
  • 1998
Foundation of Sprimag Brasil 
  • 1998
Pico silkscreen printing machine for pistons
  • 2002
Internal Powder Coating Machine for aluminum tubes
  • 2003
2K-/3K-Mixing Unit
  • 2004
Robot Coating Machine
  • 2008
Internal Powder Coating Machine for aluminum cans and bottles
  • 2008
Extension of the laboratory to an Applications Center for Coating Technology
  • 2012 +2014
Disposal of shares of Sprimag Brasil
  • 2014
Inauguration of the new assembly hall and renovation of a new office building